Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Bilberry Plus Lutein
SKU: 8007| Size: 62 capsules
Eyes need daily protection like no other part of the human body. The intense flow of daylight is enhanced by natural lenses (the eye-lens and the cornea) and focuses on the retina. As a visual pigment, lutein filters visually non-effective part of the spectrum before it reaches the photoreceptors, providing visual clarity and reducing the flow of the blue and violet part of the visible spectrum as the most aggressive to the eye tissue.
Lack of lutein increases damaging effects of sunlight and leads to gradual loss of vision.
Nowadays it is the most common cause of blindness among people over 60 years.
Apart from natural factors affecting our visual organs, the era of digital technology also has its impact. Modern people in their lives are accompanied by the blinking screens – surrounded by computers, tablets, smartphones and TVs. We check emails at breakfast, spend the whole day at the computer screen and dedicate evenings to our favorite TV shows or video games. All this time our eyes work hard and as a result the constant and continuous workload has a negative impact on both visual acuity and the ability to see in the dark. Our eyes regularly need not only some time to rest (for example, in the form of eye exercises every thirty - forty minutes of work), but also some support.
And NUTRILITE™ Bilberry Plus Lutein can provide your eyes with this particular support. An exclusive bilberry formula with marigold extract and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) obtained from tuna fat. Bilberry conditions the choroid and contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants that help to maintain the proper level of collagen in the vitreous body of the eye. Lutein is an important source of antioxidants protecting the retina and preventing oxidative damage to cells (human body cannot synthesize it on its own).
Recommended level of lutein consumption in Russia is 5 mg per day. The upper level shall not exceed 10 mg per day.
Moreover, bilberry has a high content of anthocyanins. The human body does not generate anthocyanins and they can only be received with food. Anthocyanins have the ability to accumulate in the retina tissues. This strengthens its vessels and reduces capillary fragility. Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants, they block free oxygen radicals and prevent damage to cell membranes. It also has a positive effect on the health of the eyes. People with a regular diet rich in anthocyanins have an acute eyesight. Their eyes are also better in enduring high stress and coping with fatigue.
Bilberries, citrus fruits, cherry, egg yolk, spinach, parsley, peas, pistachios and pumpkins.
- People with insufficient amount of lutein and anthocyanins in their diet
- People over 40 years
- People spending a lot of time in an open space in contact with sunlight (on the waterfront/in the mountains)
- People exposed to increased visual workload (pupils/students/drivers)
- People using contact lenses
- People working with the constant overstrain of the visual analyzer (often using a computer/tablet/phone)
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Contains lutein obtained from marigold flowers
- Contains an exclusive NUTRILITE acerola cherry concentrate
- Contains vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), a valuable antioxidant
No artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring or preserving agents
- Lutein is not synthesized in the human body and can be received only with food (berries, fruit, vegetables) and zeaxanthin is formed in the retina from lutein. Lutein and zeaxanthin levels in the retina determine the visual acuity.
- One has to take 5 mg of lutein and 1 mg of zeaxanthin daily with food in order to preserve proper vision. The diet of most people contains less than 20% of the daily standard.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin act as filters and protect the eyes from the most aggressive blue part of the daylight spectrum. These pigments are powerful antioxidants which can neutralize free radicals (metabolic intermediates with intense oxidizing properties formed in excess under the influence of ultraviolet radiation and metabolic disorders). Lutein and zeaxanthin prevent the retina destruction and cataract.
- Other bilberry pigments, such as anthocyanidins, improve eye adaptation to changing light levels and increase visual acuity in the twilight.
- Bilberry extract strengthens the capillaries, reduces their fragility and permeability.
- NUTRILITE™ Bilberry Plus Lutein features balanced action of its components resulting in a positive effect on the human body.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (hereinafter the "DCH") is a component of the fish oil, one of the most valuable omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids for human health (hereinafter - "PUFAs") and an important component of the retina and cell membranes. DCH is necessary for absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and proper vision.
- Exclusive acerola cherry concentrate developed by NUTRILITE™ is rich in vitamin C which has an intense antioxidant effect. Selenium, copper, chrome and zinc included in the bilberry extract form a complex of vital microelements providing recovery of cellular structures of the eye.
INGREDIENTS: TUNA OIL, GELATIN, VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; BILBERRY EXTRACT (VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS), STABILIZER/GLAZING AGENT: YELLOW BEESWAX; MALTODEXTRIN, ACEROLA CHERRY CONCENTRATE (MALPIGHIA PUNICIFOLIA), EMULSIFIER: SOYBEAN LECITHIN; COLORING AGENT: SUGAR DYE IV, ORANGE EXTRACT (CITRUS SINENSIS), MARIGOLD (TAGETES ERECTA), ANTIOXIDANT: D-ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL; NATURAL SPEARMINT FLAVORING AGENT, ZEAXANTHIN.
- Adults should take one capsule 3-4 times a day with a meal. Duration - 1 month.
Duration - 1 month. Repeat, if necessary.
Prior to using food supplements consult your physician.
Individual intolerance of the product components. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.