Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ В-Complex Plus
SKU: 7337| Size: 100 tablets
Form validation errors
B Vitamins have wide spectrum of effect. They control metabolic process, help to maintain blood-forming, cell and mucous membranes renewal processes. They also have a great influence on nervous impulse production, neurotransmission, and neural axis nutrition.
It is known that Vitamins B1 (thiamin), B6 (pyridoxin) and B12 (cobalamin) deficit is the cause of peripheral nerves affection.
Among general population the lack of B vitamins is detected quite often, especially in developing countries. Studies have shown that in developed countries it is also not uncommon. For example, in the United States and England lack of vitamin B12 is found in 6% of the population, mainly in the older age groups.
THE EFFECTS OF DEFICIT ARE:
- Skin integument sensation disorders: numbness, goosebumps, decrease of temperature sense
- Undue fatigability, irritability
- Reduced mental and physical performance
Yeast, cereals, meat products, bread made of coarse flour, bran, whey, eggs, cod liver, meat and poultry, beans, spinach, and tomatoes.
NUTRILITE™ В-Complex Plus is a formula balanced in terms of healthy nutrition containing 7 major B vitamins, six of which are derived mainly from natural sources. NUTRILITE™ brand has developed an exclusive formula that provides you with B vitamins obtained by the process of natural fermentation of yeast.
Thus, this food supplement is suitable for vegetarians who want to supplement their diet with group B vitamins.
NUTRILITE™ products are food supplements and not medicines. It is recommended to consult a doctor before using NUTRILITE™ food supplements. There are contraindications. NUTRILITE™ supplements are intended for personal use only. Any other ways of using and selling food supplements are permitted only in exceptional cases and subject to the requirements stipulated by the current Russian legislation. NUTRILITE™ supplements are available in Amway LLC Business Service Centers. For Business Service Center addresses and information on availability of products please visit www.amway.ru website or call +7 (495) 981-4000. The products have passed the registration of Rospotrebnadzor within the Customs Union. All products comply with the requirements of ТР ТС 021/2011 "On food products safety"; ТР ТС 022/2011 "Food products marking".
- Provides the body with the most essential B vitamins
- Contains natural yeast and lactose
- Doesn't contain artificial coloring, flavoring or preserving agents
The NUTRILOCK coating keeps ingredients fresh, saves their benefits and makes tablets easier to swallow
- Balanced and good for eutrophy formula contains 7 key B vitamins (6 of them are natural):
- Thiamin (B1) is contained in nerve cells membranes. It helps to regenerate nerve fibers, maintain nerve cells energy processes, form the neuronal membranes structure, and normalize neuron transport function. Pyridoxin (B6) is useful in brain nutrition (glycolysis), has an influence on nerve cells irritability and neural axis synaptic transmission.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) has an influence on important biochemical processes of nerve fibers growth. The deficit of this ingredient leads to axis synaptic and gastrointestinal tract disorders.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is important for neural tissue metabolism. The deficit of this ingredient leads to sensation disorders, undue fatigability and headache.
- Folic acid is contained in the key enzyme of nucleic acid fusion system.
- Specially cultured natural yeasts are carefully reprocessed. The dehumidified product contains six essential B vitamins and doesn't affect the body.
- The product doesn't contain artificial coloring, flavoring or preserving agents.
INGREDIENTS: STABILIZER: 2-SUBSTITUTED CALCIUM ORTHO-PHOSPHATE; DRIED DIETARY YEAST, STABILIZER: MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE; LACTOSE, STABILIZER: HYDROXYPROPYLMETHYLCELLULOSE; FLOWING AGENT: MAGNESIUM STEARATE; NIACYNAMIDE, FLOWING AGENT: SILICON DIOXIDE; WATER-RETAINING AGENT: GLYCERIN; PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), GLAZING AGENT: CARNAUBA
WAX; D-CALCIUM PANTHOTENATE, FOLIC ACID, CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12).
- Adults and children above 14 years old should take 1 tablet 1 time daily with a meal.
Duration – 1 month. Prior to use consult your physician.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.