Loading the player...
SATINIQUE™ Color Repair Shampoo
SKU: 110663| Size: 280 ml
Form validation errors
Distressed hair is revived. Color stays true longer. The SANTINIQUE™ Color Repair collection is perfect for damaged or color-treated hair
- ENERJUVE™ – a US-patented, positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine and smoothing 18-MEA
- Unique blend of Pomegranate and Grape Seed Extracts
- Special sulfate free, hair-strengthening shampoo and conditioner formulas that hydrate and repair the cuticle
- Helps repair and restore hair back to its natural, healthy looking state*
- Makes hair up to 9x stronger*
- Keeps color truer, longer up to 45 washes*
- Helps mend and prevent split ends*
Hair feels soft and silky**
*When used as a system of Color Repair shampoo, conditioner, Revitalizing Mask and Dual Defend Spray
** When used as a system of shampoo and conditioner
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-26, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Hectorite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Creatine, Lanolin Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Aspartic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, PCA, Punica Granatum Sterols, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Glycine, Alanine, Ceramide 2, Serine, Ceramide 3, Valine, Methylisothiazolinone, Behenic Acid,, Cholesterol, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into a lather, and rinse. Will not strip color
- After shampooing, apply conditioner and distribute throughout hair. Rinses easily, leaves hair silky and easily combed
- Gentle enough for daily use
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.