Loading the player...
ARTISTRY™ Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus
SKU: 107992| Size: 30 ml
Form validation errors
A clinically proven, triple action skin treatment that acts as a defence against the signs of ageing. Alpha Hydroxy Acids from NUTRILITE™ grown acerola cherries provide a natural exfoliator, oat extract gently soothes, and the ARTISTRY™ exclusive Hydrolipid Matrix, hydrates, smoothes and moisturises. All ARTISTRY™ Skin Care products are allergy and dermatologically tested, to minimise the risk of possible allergenic reactions, and guaranteed fragrance free.
- Contains a combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, naturally derived from sugar and exclusively-grown NUTRILITE™ acerola cherries, citric fruits and apples
- Contains ARTISTRY’s exclusive Hydrolipid Matrix
- The AHA’s from acerola cherries help exfoliate the skin and provide a natural source of antioxidants
- Contains oat extract
- Fragrance, oil and colourant free
- Clinical tests showed viable results in the appearance of fine lines, colour uniformity, skin tone and texture after 1, 2, 3 and 12 weeks of regular use. Improves skin smoothness by over 60% in 12 weeks
- Helps hydrate, smooth and protect the skin against moisture loss
- Improves the appearance of ageing skin
- Helps maintain gentleness
Aqua, PEG-20, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar cane) extract, Lactobacillus/Acerola Cherry Ferment, Sodium PCA, Sodium hydroxide, PCA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract, Camelia Sinensis leaf extract, Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit extract, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) fruit extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) fruit extract, Propylparaben, Cola Acuminata seed extract, Ilex Paraguariensis leaf extract, caffeine, Ethylparaben, Saccharide Isomerate, Ahnfeltia concinna extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecitin, Ceramide-3, Beta-sitosterol
Dispense a few drops on fingertips and smooth on a cleansed face. Follow with moisturiser.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.